Visit our school or simply download an application form for your child. Admission application must be fully completed and submitted with all the required documents.
- 1. Admission form: Complete the registration form in full and provide all documents, as outlined and provided in the application package, prior to the student's testing for admission. The application package material for prospective student can be obtained at the school or downloaded from the IA website (http://izzadeenacademy.org).
- 2. Assessment Test: Applicant student's will take an exam which covers Math and Language Arts for that particular grade and age level. Student's with poor test scores must follow remedial guidelines set forth by the school. Admission test level is determined by previous school records, grade level and/or date of birth.
- 3. Student Interview: Student's seeking admission in Kindergarten through grade eight must have an entrance screening interview with either the administration or Principal. At least one parent must be present at the time of the interview.
- 4. Acceptance letter/Email: Upon acceptance, an official admissions letter or email will be sent to the parents.
Pre-K admission process will commence on June 15th, 2018. Parent will need the following:
*The documents required are listed on the application form. They must be submitted with the admission form. Application without documents and registration fee will not be accepted.*
Izzadeen Academy (IA) is committed to admit student's of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, and accords them all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded, or made available to student's at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship or loan programs, and athletic or other school administered programs.
KG-GRADE 8 ADMISSION
* The documents required are listed on the application form. They must be submitted with the admission form. Application without documents and registration fee will not be accepted. *
Upon submission of the above required documents for new enrollment, new student's applying for Pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade are expected to attend a pre-admission conference accompanied by their parents in the presence of the Izzadeen Academy academic team (Principal and/or staff) followed by a student pre-admission testing/ evaluation to determine admission and grade placement.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
Izzadeen Academy (IA) encourages parents and other community-members to visit the school and believes there are many potential benefits which can result from increased interaction with the community. If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to Contact Us or call (407) 396-2695